Cavern & Cave Training
Check the links just above for individual class pages.
1. We offer all private Cavern and Cave classes done on weekdays at no additional price! Pick and confirm weekdays for your class and there will be no additional private fee.
2. Bring a friend and both get 10% off *.
3. Bring a third+ friend (Cavern only) and all get %15 off **.
4. Private Cave specialties, ie: DPV, Survey, Stage, Cave Sidemount at regular pricing thru September.
* & ** Contact us and we'll send you an e-invoice with your discounted price instead of you ordering the course online.
Dayo Scuba's Cavern and Cave Diving Training provides certifications from the three largest cave diving training agencies; Technical Diving Internation (TDI), the National Speleological Society Cave Diving Section (NSS CDS), and International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD).
You can't always readily recognize the dangers associated with cavern and cave diving, and many, too many, UNTRAINED divers have died diving them. Take the training and do it right.
Cavern and cave diving are not for every diver, but if you have the necessary buoyancy skills. diving experience, discipline, and the desire, it could be for you. These courses help you develop the skills and knowledge for cavern and cave diving. All our training is done in the best of Florida's caverns and caves. Our favorite training sites include, in this order, Peacock Springs, Little River, Madison, and Ginnie Springs, but there are many others like Manatee Springs, Telford Springs and Ichneetucknee Jug Hole/Blue Spring to name only a few.
Please get proper training before EVER venturing into a cave or cavern!
We require cavern students to be nitrox certified or take the course in combination with the cavern class. Because many of our caves in north Florida require decompression, we can't teach Full Cave to anyone without the Advanced Nitrox and Decompression certifications (or you can also take them with the Cave course).
Dayo Scuba owns, hosts, sponsors and maintains the first and oldest Cave Diving Forum (www.cavediver.net). For information and resources about cave diving, check it out: Click Here to Read More on our Cave Diver's Forum
* Our primary cave instructor is Tom Johnson (TJ) who is also an instructor trainer and cave evaluator. He has moved primarily to be nearer the caves of north Florida, so he is readily available to teach cave more often. We call his new location 'Dayo Scuba North'! Complete with a fill station and tons of gear.