Location: As many as we can dive of the 85+ dive sites on the island!
Dates: Saturday, August 4th – August 11th 2018
- Transfers to & from Bonaire Airport
- 7 nights shared accommodation in the Sand Dollar condominiums
- 6 days unlimited shore diving
- Unlimited shore Night diving
- Nitrox Fills, Tanks & Weights
- Marine Biology Presentations
- Vehicle Rental
- Gasoline for vehicles
- Dive Fee ($25)
- Daily Breakfasts
- Flights to & from Bonaire
- Dive accident insurance (Required)
- Meals & snacks
- Rental equipment, arrangements can be made individually with Dayo Scuba.
August 2018 Trip
- $400 deposit due upon booking
- Second installment, $400, due by April 30st 2018.
- Full Balance, $1,299 (payment of $499) due by June 4th 2018.
- We HIGHLY recommend purchasing trip insurance within 7 days of making deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Sign up online at www.dayo.com/bonaire
- Contact TJ or Denise at Dayo Scuba with any trip questions at 321-800-2590 or email at email@example.com
What your Bonaire Dive Adventure will consist of:
This amazing trip is run for dive enthusiasts and photographers. Our focus is offering quality guided dives, safe in-water time and photo opportunities with the many critters that call Bonaire home. Marine Biologist Denise Byrne will be providing interesting talks about fish, turtles and other inhabitants of the waters to increase your awareness and knowledge, as well as to enhance your interactions with them.
Because the waters around Bonaire are designated as an official marine park, diving Bonaire is like diving the Caribbean the way it used to be - untouched and unspoiled! Recent studies by the volunteer group REEF have shown that Bonaire's fish population is the most diverse in the Caribbean and ranks among the best in the world.
The warm crystal clear water surrounding Bonaire boasts some of the best coral reef diving in the world. Typically, the reefs start right at the water's edge and shelve off gently. Most follow the contour of the shoreline, but some have grown out to sea, forming headlands with sandy valleys in between, with well-developed double reefs or small wall dives. Bonaire also has several large and small wrecks-the most famous is the Hilma Hooker, a freighter which lies on its side at a depth of 100ft/30m.
The Sand Dollar condominiums are described as “A Second Home, Caribbean style”. Every condimumium has its own private porch or balcony facing the ocean and nearby island of Klein Bonaire.
Each has an open floor plan; common areas include a dining area, breakfast bar with bar stools, and living room with a comfortable sofa and chairs for lounging and cable TV. All units have kitchens a full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster plus complete cookware. All apartments have air conditioning, free wireless internet and a vault.
The Sand Dollar condominium complex has an expansive waterfront, and we have made sure that no matter which condominium you are staying in, ocean and reef access are within easy reach. It also includes a pool & pool bar, restaurant, two tennis courts, deli, ice cream parlor, grocery store and bakery!
Read more here: http://www.sanddollarbonaire.com/vacation-condos/
You can pay in the shop (in presence or by phone) or online.
Deposit/Payment (1st and 2nd installments):
Final Payment (after two $400 payments, $499):
Total (pay in full) Payment ($1299):